Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
rkoreto rkoreto is offline

Default Word 2002 Borders

I am using Word 2002. I have a selection of text containing several bulleted
lists separated by several paragraphs. I want to put the whole selection in
one box. However, when I use the Borders and Shading option it puts each item
in its own box. This happens whether I select the "paragraph" or "text"
options. I have tried every conceivable option but I can't put the whole
selection in one border.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Borders can surround only paragraphs with identical formatting (at least wrt
indents). You could put all the items in a text box or frame and apply an
outline or border to it.