Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
fgmarcom fgmarcom is offline

Default Text Wrap in Text Boxes

I'm trying to create a simple-to-use newsletter template for my church. MS
Word is the application we have--not Publisher. So, this question is specific
to Word. Is it possible to insert graphics in a layout of text boxes and wrap
text within the boxes around the inserted graphics? I know how to insert and
wrap text in a standard flowing Word doc. Just not in the boxes. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

fgmarcom wrote:
I'm trying to create a simple-to-use newsletter template for my
church. MS Word is the application we have--not Publisher. So, this
question is specific to Word. Is it possible to insert graphics in a
layout of text boxes and wrap text within the boxes around the
inserted graphics? I know how to insert and wrap text in a standard
flowing Word doc. Just not in the boxes. Thanks.

Sorry, no. Text boxes are in the drawing layer, not in the text layer, so
text inside them can't be wrapped around graphics.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman