Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Sophia Sophia is offline

Default I DON'T WANT TO USE THEMES

I don't want to use the built-in themes Microsoft Word 97 has. I want to be
able to change the color of my text at any time. How do I do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Word formats documents using styles, you can modify or create styles to
achieve any formatting you require. You can also manually format documents
using any of the formatting tools available, though this makes re-editing
documents more complicated.

Themes Jandem Microsoft Word Help 1 April 14th 08 04:42 PM
Themes in Word Theodora Microsoft Word Help 9 November 14th 07 02:15 PM
themes GM.T8N Microsoft Word Help 15 October 23rd 07 09:48 PM
Help Using Themes ginakw2005 Microsoft Word Help 2 April 17th 06 03:58 PM
Themes WordFool Microsoft Word Help 1 January 19th 06 04:33 PM