Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Brooklynite Brooklynite is offline

Default A MS template that set up is 11x16 when I can only have 8x11?

I downloaded a MS word template it has two 11x16 pages. each one has a page
on each side. since my printer only prints standard size (8.5x11) i was
wondering how i can split it up into normal pages, because otherwaisde, the
pages print weird. please hellpp
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Given that you haven't said which template it is difficult to suggest a way
forward. Inevitably shrinking a document to a much smaller size is going to
create problems. Your best best would probably be to recreate the template
copying elements from the original onto the page size you have available.

Brooklynite wrote:
I downloaded a MS word template it has two 11x16 pages. each one has
a page on each side. since my printer only prints standard size
(8.5x11) i was wondering how i can split it up into normal pages,
because otherwaisde, the pages print weird. please hellpp

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Brooklynite Brooklynite is offline

Sorry I didnt mention it before, it's the Microsofft Word Template:
Technology business newsletter (2-pg, 11x17)