Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Janetsplanet Janetsplanet is offline

Default why can't I see my clip art on my document?

When I am working with my document All I see are hyperlinks to my clip art
and pictures. But if I switch to view mode they are there. What is up?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Janetsplanet wrote:
When I am working with my document All I see are hyperlinks to my
clip art and pictures. But if I switch to view mode they are there.
What is up?

Press Alt+F9 to toggle between field codes (what you see now) and field
results.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman