Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
ChapCPTJeff ChapCPTJeff is offline

Default page/section number at bottom not displayed in Word 2003

I recently upgraded to Word 2003 from Word 2000. One of the things I liked
about Word was that below the document I was working, I could see what page
and section I was on, and the total number of pages. (2 of 7 etc.) I can't
seem to find any help on getting these to display, as all the help searches
have to do with displaying the page number in the document, which is not what
I need. Thanks very much