Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
denilynn denilynn is offline

Default Delete leader lines in one level of Table of Contents

I have leader lines showing up in one level of my Table of Contents. How can
I get rid of the lines?
--
Thanks in advance for your time!
denilynn
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
No Name

Edit the ToC 1 style. What has this to do with Tables?

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP