Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Lasukita Lasukita is offline

Default Drag "Add Row" button to Tables and Borders Toolbar Word 2003

Hello

I am sure I have done this before, where I open the T & B menu and then I
can simply drag extra buttons onto the T & B toolbar I have on screen. I
just can't seem to make it work now, can anyone help? I can't go to Add or
Remove buttons on the toolbar and add the button that way, because it doesn't
list the "Add rows", "Add columns" etc buttons.

I don't know why the my toolbar arrangement has changed either - I have both
both Word 2003 and Word 2007 but have set 2003 as my default programme.

Many thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

Open the Customize dialog box (Tools Customize) and leave the dialog box
open while adding/removing buttons. If you want to copy a command instead of
moving it, press and hold the Ctrl key while you drag the command. Close the
Customize dialog box when finished.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg - Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Lasukita" wrote:

Hello

I am sure I have done this before, where I open the T & B menu and then I
can simply drag extra buttons onto the T & B toolbar I have on screen. I
just can't seem to make it work now, can anyone help? I can't go to Add or
Remove buttons on the toolbar and add the button that way, because it doesn't
list the "Add rows", "Add columns" etc buttons.

I don't know why the my toolbar arrangement has changed either - I have both
both Word 2003 and Word 2007 but have set 2003 as my default programme.

Many thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Tools | Customize and drag the commands to the toolbar (which must be
displayed, of course).

http://word.mvps.org