Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Sue C Sue C is offline

Default Split Table - Word 2007

Does anyone know where the Split Table command has gone in the 2007 version.
I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks for your help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

It's in the Merge Group on the Table Tools Layout contextual tab

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Sue C" schreef in bericht
Does anyone know where the Split Table command has gone in the 2007
version.
I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Sue C Sue C is offline

Thanks, I can't believe I didn't see it there. Still too busy looking for
things where they used to be!

Sue

"Tony Jollans" wrote:

It's in the Merge Group on the Table Tools Layout contextual tab

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Sue C" schreef in bericht
Does anyone know where the Split Table command has gone in the 2007
version.
I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

When the selection is in a Table, above the right hand end of the Ribbon
there will be a Table Tools tab, under which are a Design and Layout tab.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Barry S" Barry wrote in message