Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Fran[_2_] Fran[_2_] is offline

Default How to change background color in Word table

Memory lapse! Can anyone instruct me on how to change the backgound colors
within a Word table?
Thanks in advance, Fran

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

Select the table. Then select Format Tables and Borders (or right-click the
table and select Tables and Borders). On the Shading tab, select the desired
color. Make sure €śApply to€ť is set to €śTable€ť. Click OK.

In case of Word 2007, you will find the Tables and Borders dialog box, e.g.,
via the Design tab that appear when the selection is in a table.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg - Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Fran" wrote:

Memory lapse! Can anyone instruct me on how to change the backgound colors
within a Word table?
Thanks in advance, Fran

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Fran[_2_] Fran[_2_] is offline

Lene, thank you so much. Gratefully, Fran

"Lene Fredborg" wrote in message
Select the table. Then select Format Tables and Borders (or right-click
the
table and select Tables and Borders). On the Shading tab, select the
desired
color. Make sure "Apply to" is set to "Table". Click OK.