Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
sia sia is offline

Default widow and orphans in tables

I type quite a few documents in two column tables. The left hand column
usually has short headings, with most of the text in the right hand column.
The problem is that sometimes I end up with just one line of text on one page
or one line of text goes on to the next page.

Does anyone know how to use "widow and orphan" or "keep with next" in table
cells/rows?

I have had the same problem in Word 2000, 2003 and 20007.

Thanks.