Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Mr. Rogers Mr. Rogers is offline

Default SET "CURRENT PAGE "AS DEFULT SETTING ON PRINT OPTIONS

microsoft word 03, after merging to word document i need to send each page of
the multi page document to several different people. I would like the print
options to defult to - current page , to prevent me from sending all pages to
one person. Now i must select current page each time I want to send. I do not
have to select the printer/fax each time,
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

You could use a macro like this to show the dialog box with the print
range preset:

Sub Show()
Dim dlgFilePrint As Dialog
Set dlgFilePrint = Application.Dialogs(wdDialogFilePrint)
With dlgFilePrint
.Range = wdPrintCurrentPage
.Show
End With
Set dlgFilePrint = Nothing
End Sub

For help on installing macros, see Graham Mayor's page at

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk
Visit Londinium at http://www.ralphwatson.tv