Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
BurleyRegistrar BurleyRegistrar is offline

Default Adding a page in a mailmerged doc

I have a mailmerged set of envelopes and I'd like to insert a blank envelope
in the middle to add an additional addressed envelope. Can that be done?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Probably easiest to do if you switch to Normal or Draft view and click on
the Show/Hide button (ΒΆ). You will then see the address details for each
envelope followed by the Next Page Section Break that separates each
envelope. Select all of the text AND the section break for the envelope in
before which you want to insert the new envelope, the use Ctrl+C and then
Ctrl+V. You will then have a duplicate of that envelope and you can then
edit the address details for the first one as required.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"BurleyRegistrar" wrote in
message ...
I have a mailmerged set of envelopes and I'd like to insert a blank
envelope
in the middle to add an additional addressed envelope. Can that be done?

Adding a "BCC" to an mailmerged email Robert McN Mailmerge 1 May 16th 08 10:14 PM
Images MailMerged from Excel jbrzez Mailmerge 3 January 30th 07 06:19 PM
How do I get code from original .doc into mailmerged .doc? Jane Duddy Mailmerge 0 September 21st 06 05:15 PM
Mailmerged Labels jewel Mailmerge 1 December 14th 05 05:13 AM
Save As and mailmerged documents chartwell52655 Mailmerge 2 October 27th 05 03:56 PM