Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
sandy sandy is offline

Default Next Record

I have a doc that has 3 records per page I am using next record and here is
what prints.

page 1
rec 1
rec 2
rec 3
page 2
rec 2
rec 3
rec 4
Page 3
rec 3
rec 4
rec 5

Should be
page 1
rec 1
rec 2
rec 3
page 2
rec 4
rec 5
rec 6
Page 3
rec 7
rec 8
rec 9
Any clue
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You are printing the merge document instead of completing the merge. Merge
to the printer or to a new document.

Sandy wrote:
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Because in preview, the merge only steps through the records one at at time
and does not automatically jump to the next record at the end of the page
because you are only seeing one page at a time.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Sandy wrote:
[...]

Mailmerge: First Record in stead of Next Record Guus Mailmerge 6 February 6th 07 03:00 PM
Next Record ButterflySis Mailmerge 2 August 24th 06 07:20 PM
Next Record if ... [email protected] Mailmerge 2 January 26th 06 01:36 PM
Record 21 was an empty record Ima Mailmerge 0 September 15th 05 06:16 PM
Mailmerging graphics only works on first record - how can I get Word to print a new graphic for each record? Graham Mayor Mailmerge 3 May 13th 05 08:00 PM