Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Francesca Francesca is offline

Default Mail Merge problem with blocked datasource file

Hello,
I've got a problem with Word 2003 mail merge. After I locate the data
source, and then click OK, I'm prompted again to find the data source and I'm
not able to execute the merge.

The datasource is downloaded from a web site. When I check "property" of
datasource file I find that's blocked becouse "This file came from another
computer and might be blocked to help protect this computer".

I didn't find any known problems about blocked file and mail merge, but when
I Unblock the datasource file all works fine.
Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Dd you see my previous reply? It was

Does the information in the following article about "changing policy" help?

http://www.windows-stupidities.com/S...leBlocked.html

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk
Visit Londinium at http://www.ralphwatson.tv