Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
SetterKate SetterKate is offline

Default How to attach word resume to Yahoo mail so it prints properly?

Didn't realize that there is a process to attach my resume I have in Word to
my Yahoo mail. My computer knowledge is very basic. What do I do so that the
prospective employer can view my resume properly?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

You should convert your document to pdf format. You can get a free
converter from http://www.primopdf.com/

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.