Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
melk melk is offline

Default How can I print addresses on index cards?

Is there a way to print addresses on blank index cards for mailing purposes?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

If you are talking about individual index cards, it will probably depend
more on the ability of your printer to properly handle the feedstock.

If however you mean pre-perforated cards as sold my some lable vendors such
as Avery, then a label type mail merge can be used to populate each card
with the address information.

See the article €śMailmerge Labels with Word XP€ť on fellow MVP Graham Mayors
website at

or, the article €śMail Merge with Word 2007€ť on fellow MVP Graham Mayors
website at
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm

--
Hope this helps.