Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] faceman28208@yahoo.com is offline

Default Bug Reports

Does MS have any mechanism for submitting bug reports for Word?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ben M. Schorr, MVP Ben M. Schorr, MVP is offline

http://connect.microsoft.com

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP

wrote in message
Does MS have any mechanism for submitting bug reports for Word?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] faceman28208@yahoo.com is offline

On Nov 29, 2:57*pm, "Ben M. Schorr, MVP"
wrote:
http://connect.microsoft.com

My god! This is simply the worst support site I've ever seen,.