Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
imeighty imeighty is offline

Default i can't seem to delete a document from 2007 word.

i have documents on word that i created during trial period on word. i want
to delete them and i can't. isn't there a simple delete method where you
highlight the document and it deletes? when i right click i get options
about ribbons. when i open saved files, i can't find the documents that are
on word 7
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_4_] Gordon[_4_] is offline

"imeighty" wrote in message
i have documents on word that i created during trial period on word. i
want
to delete them and i can't. isn't there a simple delete method where you
highlight the document and it deletes? when i right click i get options
about ribbons. when i open saved files, i can't find the documents that
are
on word 7

I'm presuming from your slightly confusing post that you are talking about
the Recent Items list that appears in Word?
If that's the case read this:
http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/0...el-powerpoint/

If that's not the case then please give a LOT more details.