Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Grandpa John Grandpa John is offline

Default Changing the envelope default font in W2007 doesn't work for me

I change enveloe font default to Times New Roman in Word 2007 and print the
envelope. However, it has returned to the old default +Headings Reg 12 the
next time I go to print an envelope. How do I change the default and make it
stick? Thanks, John McEwen