Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
B.W.[_2_] B.W.[_2_] is offline

Default Word email borders

A friend would like to put a Christmas border around an email message. If
he uses Word to do this he does not seem to be able to use the Art borders
only the basic ones. Is there a way to do this?

TIA

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Send the document as an attachment, better if in .pdf format.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.