Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dukester Dukester is offline

Default How do I access clipboard?

I just got a message telling me I have a lot of data on my clipboard - what
is the clipboard and how do I access it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

The clipboard is the area of memory that Windows sticks something you have
copied (usually to paste elsewhere). When you close Word or the document, it
asks if you have finished with the stuff on the clipboard before it clears
it out. Unless you intend to copy something to paste into another
application and you are closing Word before pasting into the other
application, it is safe to dump it.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP