Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bill Jaynes Bill Jaynes is offline

Default Word 2000 just printing the top few lines of documents

Hello,
Using Word 2000 on XP Sp 3, suddenly, after several years, Word will
only print the top few lines of a page. Then, it runs more sheets
through the printer [one page doc] without any ink on them. I
uninstalled it and reinstalled it, the issue is still there. As a
test, I sent the doc to pdf software which worked and printed okay.
Other apps print fine to this printer [Epson 4800]. Not sure what to
look for here.
Bill
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bill Jaynes Bill Jaynes is offline

Think I've this worked out. Reinstalled the printer, cleared the queue
and things seem okay. My final sense is that a spooled thread got
knotted up and stuck. [Believe I saw a congressman do this just the
other day!]