Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
larry larry is offline

Default Need spellchecker for MSN email

I have M/S Office 2007 installed on my PC. I use MSN email to send and
receive email. When I write an email and request to "spell check", it pops up
and said I need to install spellchecker from M/S Word. How do I do that?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

It refers to the spell check for versions prior to Word 2007 - The issue is
essentially that at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/932974

Larry wrote:
I have M/S Office 2007 installed on my PC. I use MSN email to send and
receive email. When I write an email and request to "spell check", it
pops up and said I need to install spellchecker from M/S Word. How do
I do that?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Kendall[_3_] Kendall[_3_] is offline

"Larry" wrote:

I have M/S Office 2007 installed on my PC. I use MSN email to send and
receive email. When I write an email and request to "spell check", it pops up
and said I need to install spellchecker from M/S Word. How do I do that?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/932974

--