Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
elylea elylea is offline

Default How can I reset "save as" screen to come up small, not full screen

I unknowingly did something that has caused a change in how the "save as"
window comes up when trying to save a Word document. Now, it comes up in a
full-screen view when before the view was small. In this full-screen view
one can't grab the lower corner to shrink the screen to the desired size.
This problem is only occurring within Word, not with any other programs.

What did I do and how can I change it back to a smaller view?

Thank you!

Product Version Word 2003 SP2 / Professional Edition