Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tobodoc tobodoc is offline

Default Autocorrect file?

How do I find and transfer my AutoCorrect file from Office2007, running
Windows 7, to another machine? I can't locate the file. I have done this
before when running XP.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
S.V.C. S.V.C. is offline

Read this article on the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/926927
--
S.V.C.

"tobodoc" wrote:

How do I find and transfer my AutoCorrect file from Office2007, running
Windows 7, to another machine? I can't locate the file. I have done this
before when running XP.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Unformatted AutoCorrect entries are stored in an *.acl file (a separate file for
each language installed). It should be in the %appdata%\Microsoft\Office folder.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

news