Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mae mae is offline

Default How can I convert 2003 Word document into 2003 PowerPoint?

I have a Word document that contains text, text boxes & drawing objects. Is
it possible to convert the whole think into PowerPoint slides? I've tried,
but all that shows is one slide with a heading and not each page.
Thanks for any help!
--
mae
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If your Word file is in Outline form, then when you import it into PP,
it's supposed to make slides according to the heading levels (though
I've never tried it).