wstu wstu is offline
Junior Member

Default Numbering, tab doesn't work

I have some numbered bullets and I use to be able to tab to ident to the next level or shift-tab to back out a level, but now it doesn't work. Is there a switch somewhere to turn this back on?
wstu wstu is offline
Junior Member

Never mind, I figured it out
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

In the AutoCorrect dialog box, click the AutoFormat As You Type tab. Make
sure that "Set left and first indent with tabs and backspaces" is selected.

To display the dialog box:

- Click Tools | AutoCorrect Options (Word 2003).

- Click the Office button, and then click Word Options; in the Proofing
category, click AutoCorrect Options (Word 2007).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP