Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Gabba Gabba is offline

Default Duplex printing problems

I regularly print programs in landscape to be folded in half and I got a
duplex printer so I didn't have to do it manually. When I print a document,
whether it's word or excel or 2007 or 2010 or even 2003, the text gets pushed
up the page so that there's a very large margin on the right side of a
landscape document or on the bottom of a portrait one. I spent 2 hours on
phone with HP and they swear it's a MS Word issue with margins - Anybody
give me any help please!!!