Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Condopoe Condopoe is offline

Default Delete odd-numbered pages

I have an instructor manual which has facing page numbers - The left page is
page 1 and contains the instructor's notes. The right page is also page 1 and
contains what the student is seeing.

How can I delete the instructor pages (which I am guessing Word would
consider the odd-numbered pages) so I can have just the student pages?