Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Navy Civilian Navy Civilian is offline

Default Formatting Page Numbers in sections

My document has some pages that are portrait and the page numbers are
centered in the footer.

In a few sections I have pages that are landscape and of course the page
number is in the footer as the layout is 11 across.

However, I need the page numbers on the landscape pages to be on the left
margin so when the document is bound the page number is the same direction as
all the other page numbers. It will be a bound dissertation. with all page
numbers located at the bottom centered.

HELP--fast PLEASE I can't find out how do do this. When I drag the page
number outside the footer to the left side of the page. It changes the
location of every page number in the document.