Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CPatWork CPatWork is offline

Default Documents for Both A4 and Letter

Need help; I want to create multi-page documents that are identical in A4 and
Letter. Is there a way to have "floating" margins, opr something else that
will help this? We are combining our technical documents in North America and
Europe, and when I change back and forth from A4 to Letter, I get different
number of pages, etc.. that I cannot live with.

Microsoft Word 2003

Any help would be great!

Thanks
--
Craig
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

This may be almost impossible to resolve, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/TextReflow.htm
You *may* be able to set the conditions for each document according to what
you want to see using vba to set the margins etc, but as you have no control
over (e.g.) font files and printer drivers used by the contributors,
producing the exact results at home and away is virtually impossible using
Word.