Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Ianb Ianb is offline

Default Linked images in Word Doc lose formatting when using Content Types

Hi

I'm not sure if this is a Word issue or a MOSS issue but I think I'm posting
in the right place.

I have a MS Word template in a library in a MOSS site. I access the template
from another site in the MOSS collection using Content Types. This works
fine.

Recently I thought would put some GIF files in a folder in a library and
link these into the template so that they appear in the content but aren't
embedded. This all works fine within the template but when I create the file
using the Content Type the images appear smaller and the aspect ratio is
different. I can't seem to do anything to keep the files in the original
format

Can anyone help

Thanks.

IanB