Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Gracie Sue Gracie Sue is offline

Default Dead space at end of column

I am working on a multi-paged document that is legal-sized, landscape
orientation with three columns on each page. At the end of page two, I have a
recurring problem with the cursor jumping to page 3 about two-thirds of the
way down the column. I cannot type in that area. Displaying formatting
characters reveals nothing to show that there is a problem there. This does
not happen in any other location on the document.