Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
iamrcc iamrcc is offline

Default How can I put 2 separates pages together for a front - back

I created a several single pages of a program I'm putting together. Now I
would like to put some of these pages together and take advantage of the
duplex printing capability of my printer. Is there anyway to do that short
of cut, copy and paste.