Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
P Fruin P Fruin is offline

Default Resizing Columns

How the heck does one change column sizes in Word 2007?

This should NOT be that hard but I can't find the answer anywhere! I'm
simply trying to manually resize my column widths using the ruler - like you
used to be able to simply do in previous versions of Word! But when I move
the margin of one column it resizws ALL the columns equally! Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Page Layout tab - click on the arrow below Columns and select more columns -
under width and spacing clear "Equal column width"

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Header Resizing CarolynDH Page Layout 2 May 22nd 08 12:17 AM
Resizing clip art. Linds Microsoft Word Help 1 October 5th 06 06:11 PM
Resizing pictures Soccerman58 New Users 1 February 16th 06 07:49 PM
Check box resizing cefn_bran Microsoft Word Help 1 February 2nd 06 04:13 PM
Combining Tables/resizing columns Sean S. Tables 0 November 28th 04 03:45 AM