Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Ken Ford Ken Ford is offline

Default placing a frame in a form

I'm creating a form for an ID card that will be used by many employees. I
need to include a frame for a photo.

Whenever I place a frame in a cell of the form/table, the resulting frame
encompases the entire row. How can I include a frame that is confined to one
cell of the table--or otherwise confine the frame to space allocated for it?
(Office 2003)

Any help appreciated.
--
Ken Ford