Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
odonian odonian is offline

Default Headings in Header

I want the text of the most recent heading to appear in the header.
The doc has multiple headings, sometimes there's more than 1 per page,
sometimes there's several pages between successive headings.
I have tried cross-referencing the heading, but it does not update from one
page to the next. A new section break every page is not a solution: 70+
pages.