Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
kathy kathy is offline

Default my document won't print at the top of page

When i try to print my document, it won't print at the top of the page. It
starts about 3/4 of the way down. On the screen it's at the top, but when I
preview it, it isn't. What can I do?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Look at the setting for Vertical alignment in the Page Setup dialog box.
Make sure to set it to "Top."

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP