Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
e125 e125 is offline

Default Turn Off Automated Lines Pressing *** or --- or ===

Word 2003 has programmed several automated features that insert page-wide
lines when one enters the above mentioned keys.

Is there any way to turn off these automated line features?

If so, please let me know.

Many thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Tools | AutoCorrect Options | AutoFormat As You Type: Borders. (More at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...tRidOfLine.htm and
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/TameAutoFormat.htm)