Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Sharon Sharon is offline

Default Column Headings Need to Print on more than one page

I have looked everywhere I can and I just don't understand how you make the
column headings (when they are not at the top of the table but in different
rows) show on the first page, second page and/or third page when the column
runs across more than one page. I have tried StyleRefs and either I just
don't know what I am doing or it just isn't working.

Someone please help as I have been trying to do this for days!

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Only contiguous rows at the beginning of a table can be repeated on
subsequent pages, period.

http://word.mvps.org