Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
DontKnow DontKnow is offline

Default using Heading rows reopeat can't see information

Hi Guys,

When I have "heading rows repeat" for a table selected I am unable to see
some senetences before the next page of data is displayed. The curser seems
to disappear as well as some carriage returms that I enter and if I enter in
extra key presses they are not seen.

Yet when I deselect the heading rows repeat from the Menu- Table, I can
now see the missing information and also the cursor. What I want to know is
how do I see the information with the heading rows repeat??

Please help me as I am normally pretty good at word but this one has got
me!! I am certainly willing to learn new tricks!!

Cheers, Thnaks for your help in advance and anticipation!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
DeanH DeanH is offline

When you say "some sentences" do you mean some content that is in a following
row, and these disappear? This sounds that the rows do not have "allow to
break across pages" selected. When the repeat rows is activated the
pagination is reset and possibly crops the rows.
Hope this helps
DeanH