Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Kathy Kathy is offline

Default Preventing a form text field from user hitting enter & creating ne

I have created a fill in form for my clients. I created it using tables with
text fields. If the user uses the tab to move around it works fine. If the
user uses the enter key it adds a line in the text field. I was told to put
the height of the field in each spot. how do i do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com is offline

Put the formfields inside the cells of a table with fixed cell dimensions.

Alternatively, see "How to Code the ENTER Key to Move to Next Field in
Protected Form"

http://support.microsoft.com/support.../Q187/9/85.ASP

--
Hope this helps.