Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Gnarly Gnarly is offline

Default How do I copy a MSW recipient list to an excel spreadsheet?

I have a Word recipient list that I do not want to retype in excel but need
to copy it there so that I may send it in an email, how do I do this?

You cannot highlight all the names and addresses to copy it to excel nor can
you copy just one persons information.

Do I really have to retype the entire list?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

You can do both of those things.

However, see "Convert Labels into Mail Merge Data File" on fellow MVP
Graham Mayor's website at:

http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm

--
Hope this helps

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to avail yourself of my
services on a paid, professional basis.