Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
christophercbrewster via OfficeKB.com christophercbrewster via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Changing paragraph format in table cell

[This is a "sequel" to my previous question but is a separate problem.]

When a table cell is selected, I need to do the equivalent of Paragraph
Format on the cell, but can't make it work. My best try follows. The loop
needs to format the second cell in each row.

With ActiveDocument.Tables(1)
For i = 1 To .Rows.Count
.Rows(i).Cells(2).Range.ParagraphFormat.FirstLineI ndent =
InchesToPoints(0)
Next i
End With

Suggestions appreciated.

--
Christopher Brewster
Lockheed Martin, Eagan MN

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

As far as I can tell, it's working--in the sense that the code sets the
first line indent to zero. If you are trying to clear all indentation from
the text in the cells, you will have to set LeftIndent to zero as well.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP