Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sevilho Sevilho is offline

Default View the template of current document

How can I view the template of current document. Or in-generall "Template and
Add-ins" dialog?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Since you're asking, I'll assume you have Word 2007. You can access the
Templates and Add-ins dialog in a couple of ways:

1. If you have the Developer tab showing on the Ribbon, you can click on
Document Template to get the dialog (if you don't have this tab, you can add
it by checking "Show Developer tab in the Ribbon" at Office Button | Word
Options | Popular).

2. Office Button | Word Options | Add-ins. At the bottom of the dialog,
beside "Manage," set the dropdown to "Templates" and click "Go..."

http://word.mvps.org