Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
LAKEIRA YOUNG LAKEIRA YOUNG is offline

Default what is assisted suiside?

IM DOING A 900 WORD ESSAY ON THE ASSISTED SUICIDE PROBLEM AND I NEED A
HAND WITH IT BSO SEND ANSWERS PLEASE
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom Willett[_2_] Tom Willett[_2_] is offline

Do your own homework.

"LAKEIRA YOUNG" LAKEIRA YOUNG @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
: IM DOING A 900 WORD ESSAY ON THE ASSISTED SUICIDE PROBLEM AND I NEED A
: HAND WITH IT BSO SEND ANSWERS PLEASE

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Marsh Marsh is offline

Assisted Suicide is asking a Microsoft Newsgroup to do your homework, and in
all caps as well.

"LAKEIRA YOUNG" wrote:

IM DOING A 900 WORD ESSAY ON THE ASSISTED SUICIDE PROBLEM AND I NEED A
HAND WITH IT BSO SEND ANSWERS PLEASE

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_4_] Gordon[_4_] is offline

"LAKEIRA YOUNG" LAKEIRA YOUNG @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
IM DOING A 900 WORD ESSAY ON THE ASSISTED SUICIDE PROBLEM AND I NEED A
HAND WITH IT BSO SEND ANSWERS PLEASE

I suggest you start with a dictionary and a textbook of grammar....

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

It would only be assisted if one of us gave him/her the answer.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"LAKEIRA YOUNG" wrote:

IM DOING A 900 WORD ESSAY ON THE ASSISTED SUICIDE PROBLEM AND I NEED A
HAND WITH IT BSO SEND ANSWERS PLEASE

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

It depends.

If the OP commits suicide because nobody here gives an answer (as we are
doing right now), one could say that we assisted by not giving the answer.

Yves

"LAKEIRA YOUNG" wrote:

IM DOING A 900 WORD ESSAY ON THE ASSISTED SUICIDE PROBLEM AND I NEED A
HAND WITH IT BSO SEND ANSWERS PLEASE

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Robert Macy[_2_] Robert Macy[_2_] is offline

"LAKEIRA YOUNG" wrote:

IM DOING A 900 WORD ESSAY ON THE ASSISTED SUICIDE PROBLEM AND I NEED A
HAND WITH IT BSO SEND ANSWERS PLEASE

way harsh! LOL

just a note, does anyone else see a potential bias in this assignment?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Posting a grammatically challenged, off-topic, homework question using all
caps is an irresistible invitation to pan.

Terry Farrell

"Tom Willett" wrote in message

IM DOING A 900 WORD ESSAY ON THE ASSISTED SUICIDE PROBLEM AND I NEED
HAND WITH IT BSO SEND ANSWERS PLEASE

way harsh! LOL

just a note, does anyone else see a potential bias in this assignment?

The word "problem"?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

On Dec 9, 9:25*am, "Terry Farrell" wrote:
Posting a grammatically challenged, off-topic, homework question using all
caps is an irresistible invitation to pan.

Terry Farrell

Plus, a mispelled subject line
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_4_] Gordon[_4_] is offline

"Robert Macy" wrote in message
On Dec 9, 9:25 am, "Terry Farrell" wrote:
Posting a grammatically challenged, off-topic, homework question using
all
caps is an irresistible invitation to pan.

Terry Farrell

Plus, a mispelled subject line

Does that mean that the OP is beside themselves? ;-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

And of course you succumbed to the rule that posts pointing out a spelling
or grammar error must themselves contain one.

http://word.mvps.org

"Robert Macy" wrote in message
On Dec 9, 9:25 am, "Terry Farrell" wrote:
Posting a grammatically challenged, off-topic, homework question using all
caps is an irresistible invitation to pan.

Terry Farrell

Plus, a mispelled subject line

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Is THAT why that happens?? Makes sense. :-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]