Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
No Name

Default Word 2002 in Windows 7 ?

Will Word 2002 run correctly in Windows 7 ?

Jeff

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 21:33:32 -0500, wrote:

Will Word 2002 run correctly in Windows 7 ?

Jeff

Yes.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
No Name

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 21:33:32 -0500, wrote:

Will Word 2002 run correctly in Windows 7 ?

Jeff

Yes.

Thank you. I asked because the compatibility webpage for Windows 7
suggested that Office XP was not compatible and "upgrade action" was
recommended.

Jeff

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

wrote in message
Thank you. I asked because the compatibility webpage for Windows 7
suggested that Office XP was not compatible and "upgrade action" was
recommended.

Jeff

That's called 'marketing'

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

I understand there can be a strange effect there the cursor alternately
flashes at the normal place and at the start of a file, though this problem
tends to only affect those using access technology.

Brian

Email:

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message

wrote in message
Thank you. I asked because the compatibility webpage for Windows 7
suggested that Office XP was not compatible and "upgrade action" was
recommended.

Jeff

That's called 'marketing'

My web site
www.gmayor.com

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
No Name

wrote in message
Thank you. I asked because the compatibility webpage for Windows 7
suggested that Office XP was not compatible and "upgrade action" was
recommended.

Jeff

That's called 'marketing'

I thought it might be the case but it was worrisome enough to ask.

Jeff