Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lis8852 Lis8852 is offline

Default Printing Pictures in word 2007

Hi, I have a problem printing a picture in Word 2007. I know its not my
printer, it has something to do with picture effects - soft edges - 50%.
When I insert the picture, and add the effect, it shows up on my screen, it
also shows up on the print preview screen, but when I print it only the text
prints out.

I have the picture behind text, but I don't think that this is the problem,
I think it has to do with the settings on the soft edges and 50%.

Can anyone help?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you can see the pictures in Print Preview (not Print Layout view) and
they don't print, then this must be a printer issue. But if by "print
preview" you meant Print Layout view, then make sure you have checked Office
Button | Word Options | Display: Printing options: Print drawings created in
Word (as in previous versions, "drawings" encompasses anything in the
drawing layer, i.e., not in the text layer).

http://word.mvps.org