Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lynn lynn is offline

Default Won't Change font

Hey I have a word document that was formatted in Tahoma I copied and pasted
some text that was formatted in Franklin Gothic. I highlight the entire
document and select Tahoma font but it doesn't stick for the entire document.
The text in Franklin Gothic stayed with that font. I then went and selected
only the Franklin Gothic text and tried to change it but it wouldn't change
that way either. I then went line by line and selected each line and I
finally got it to change to the font.
How come I can't select the entire document and change it that way? Is this
a bug that there is a fix for or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
Lynn